Your successful business starts here
Starting your own business is an exciting milestone. But how should you best structure the organisation?
There are many options, including sole trader and private company entities. We can discuss your goals and business operations, and recommend the best structure to suit your immediate and future needs.
Transitioning from the world of employment to business ownership also requires:
- Establishing your ABN and other business registration requirements
- Setting up group entities, depending on the structure you choose
- Implementing systems for accounting management, such as Xero
- Understanding the processes needed to support your individual business and compliance needs
Thinking of acquiring a business? Or perhaps establishing a new practice? Do it with confidence.
Doctors and other medical professionals often buy an existing business rather than starting their own from scratch.
Embarking on the acquisition process with our step-by-step approach is easy. You’ll have all the checks and balances in place, including:
- Completing due diligence processes
- Knowing how to structure and price the purchase
- Forecasting accurate cashflow
- Understanding any tax implications for new operations
With the successful purchase in place, you’ll be ready to open the doors with a prosperous business model in place.
Devote your time and energy to your career, while we take care of your essential accounting and tax needs.
Set you and your business up for success with our flexible and scalable accounting solution.
We can efficiently manage:
- Bookkeeping and reporting: ensuring you meet your obligations for business activity statements (BAS) and GST requirements, as well as keep your accounts and bank reconciliations accurate and up-to-date
- Tax compliance: fulfilling annual tax requirements including annual entity accounts and individual tax returns
- Advice: benefit from expert tax planning to minimise negative tax outcomes through early intervention strategies
Is it time to get a handle on the day-to-day management of your business finances?
We can partner with you to ensure your business plan and activities are tracking in the right direction.
Our skilled experts will:
- Review your business plan and competitive advantages
- Ensure sufficient cashflow to meet lending, creditor and tax obligations
- Facilitate efficient and effective payment systems
- Analyse business performance to confirm you’re meeting your personal and business goals
Reap the rewards of calling on a strategic financial champion for your business
Many small businesses don’t have the capacity for a full-time financial specialist to be on staff. But they desperately still need the financial leadership and strategic advice.
We can provide high-level guidance on what can be optimised in your business over time.
You’ll rest assured, knowing that your financial affairs are taken care of in the most efficient way possible.
Introducing our Tax & Business Advisory team
He loves helping people (and their businesses) to strategically build their wealth and pursue the life of their dreams. Seeing others succeed brings him immense joy.
Abraham started with Infusion360 in 2015 and has helped transform the once-humble family business into Affluens360. Since moving into the role of Managing Director and CEO in 2022, Abraham has made it his mission to help Affluens clients secure their futures by empowering them to make smart financial and investment decisions, based on best-practice, integrated advice.
He's dedicated to excellent customer service and champions the professional development of the team. He’s also a loving dad and doting husband, who enjoys travelling and spending time with family.
Affluens360 would not be what it is today without his leadership, vision and drive.
Bob enjoys providing the highest level of service, outstanding strategic advice and identifying new opportunities. He has a warm, personable and knowledgeable approach to help people, their families and businesses prosper.
Bob has a Bachelor of Business/Commerce degree from the University of Queensland and is a member of Chartered Accountants ANZ.
In his spare time, Bob works on his fitness and personal development through rowing, contemplates the meaning of life by watching his children grow and, at times, follows a few equine athletes in which he has some small economic interest.
With over 12 years of experience in business advisory, accounting and tax, he has helped hundreds of businesses thrive. Mohan is a patient and easy-going professional, always ready to help others achieve their dreams.
Outside work, he enjoys indoor rock climbing, trekking and camping, as well as volunteering.
Get our top tips,
straight to your inbox
And start planning your future today
No spam, just great content. Unsubscribe anytime.